Cambridge Bi-folding Doors
We have worked with our manufacturing partner, Origin, for over 10 years and have witnessed first-hand the development of their world-class aluminium bi-folding doors. The current range delivers the perfect balance of design, security, safety and value - the four things that we know are important to our customers.
Combined with Cambridge Bi-folding Doors' advice, survey and installation and Origin's 'competition beating' 20-year product guarantee, we believe we offer the best bi-folding door service in the area - take look below and decide for yourself . . .
Two bi-fold styles to choose from . . .
OB49 SLIM BI-FOLD DOORS
Sightline (measurement glass-to-glass): 110mm
U-value: Up to 1.2W/m2K
Security: 3 Star Diamond Cylinder and PAS 24, as standard
Handles: Premium stainless steel handle, as standard
OB72 BI-FOLD DOORS
Sightline (measurement glass-to-glass): 154mm
U-value: Up to 1.3W/m2K
Security: Upgradeable to a 3 Star Diamond Cylinder and PAS 24
Handles: Yale handle as standard. Upgradeable to Premium stainless steel.
Origin bi-folding doors by Cambridge Bi-folding Doors
Why buy Cambridge bi-folding doors?
• An investment that will deliver good looks, flexible access and high insulation values for many years to come
• Precision engineered using high performance components
• Narrow aluminium frame to maximise natural light
• All of our aluminium bi-folding doors and frames are guaranteed for 20 years – the longest guarantee available on bi-folding doors
• Designed, manufactured and assembled in Great Britain
• Lower fuel costs – advanced thermal breaks, weather tight seals and locking systems used in construction combine to deliver a highly energy efficient door system, delivering U-values of up to 1.2 (depending on type and glass selected)
• All units include high security Yale Magnum locking systems which are proven against snapping, picking, drilling or bumping
• A wide selection of colours and wood grain finishes are included in our range, along with the full RAL colour palette available as a special order
• Rapid delivery and installation
Door opening options
Bi-folding doors can open from the left or right, or a combination of both; have a single door at one end for general use; and open inwards or outwards. Special doors are also available.
Our sales team can talk you through the options when you call.
High security features
1. Two deep throw hooks locking system and anti-lift bars top and bottom
2. Large shoot bolts at the top and bottom
3. Eight-point locking system
4. High security lock
5. High security hinges
6. High security frames
Wide choice of finishes
Our seven most popular colours and four woodgrain finishes are available from stock and can be specified for fast delivery.
And, over 150 RAL colours (the industry-standard colour specifying system) can be specified for all bi-folding doors – shown right. Because the guaranteed finish is mixed and applied to individual units, delivery times are longer than standard colours and there is a small additional charge.
We’ve carefully selected our handle choices to match our bi-folding door colour options. Available in white, chrome, black, stainless and gold, the handles can be specified to include the lock, or as a handle and separate escutcheon (keyhole surround).
‘Finger proof’ gaskets between each door section ensure that fingers of all sizes – junior and senior – are safe when the doors are fully opened and folded.
Installation and guarantee
Our own factory-trained installers will ensure that your new bi-folding doors are fitted perfectly. All installations are carried out by Cambridge Bi-folding Doors personnel in our own signwritten vans.
The 20-year guarantee on the doors and frame is only available on doors installed by an accredited installer, and ours are the best.